Thursday 1 September 2016

Naughty or Nice?


Aarrgh it's September already, where has this year gone?!  Anyway, the first of the month means a new challenge at Naughty or Nice, and our new theme is 'food or drink'...


This card is so me ... there's nothing better than a secret bar of chocolate in your bag to be scoffed in your PJs in front of the telly with a nice cup of tea ;)  Any chocolate is good with me, don't care whether it's milk or dark, plain or 'bits' in it!  By the way, the Dairy Milk bar with the Dime bar bits is DELISH!! Yummmmm

My stamps are from Eat Cake Graphics:
1167-H Eloise (with her handbag)
8166-E In her handbag

10 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Lucky Eloise! Your card is lovely, Jo x

Unknown said...

Sounds JUST like me! When in doubt....eat CHOCOLATE! :) Nicely done!

Sarah said...

Oh Lynne, this makes me smile...strikes a chord with every one of us girls I shouldn't wonder!! A really great card xx

Patti said...

Heeheehee this sentiment matches so sweetly with this contented old gal! I love it!! and the scene you created for her is delightful!

Cheryl W. said...

Fab card! I love chocolate, too, but much prefer the dark. I like to keep a bar or two in the drawer by the sofa and have a piece or two with my cup of tea at night. And that reminds me...I need to buy some more. Best go add it to my list before I forget!

Lindsey said...

Mmm, chocolate. Her smile is just like mine when there's chocolate involved! Perfect card.

CA Scrapper said...

Yum, who doesn't love chocolate. Very cute card! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

Leslie

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my how lovely this is Lynne I love the contours you have created also that adorable image a FAB make
hugs
lorraine x

Judy1223 said...

Lynne, this card made me laugh! Oh, she is saucy and I love it! Great way to use stitched dies and hand-drawn stitches as a frame! Thanks for joining in the fun at CASology this week!

Meihsia Liu said...

Such a fun and beautiful card! The faux stitching is awesome. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)